乐愚社区Beta

休闲灌水  >  测试

测试

Passion  L0  • 2019-08-23 • 回复 1 • 最后编辑于2019-08-23 11:19 • 只看楼主举报    

If you wish to UNSUBSCRIBE to this newsletter,simply click on UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottomof this newsletter!   Go to bed smarter than when you woke up. Everyday it's possible to improve. But in order to improve, you need to do a few things: 1. Realize a weakness2. Search for a solution.3. Work on improvement. That's it. Even if you don't FEEL like you've improved, you have. As the old saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day." I look forward to hearing about your improvements. Send me pictures and talk about what you are doing to improve yourself!     Let's start this newsletter! At the bottom, Gmail doesn't show everything so you will have to click on "View entire message" to see the FULL message, okay?! 
Your English coach, Shane Lourdes 

HI Coach Shane!!

Right now I'm reading Maktub. It's a Paulo Coelho book. It's a series of short stories that make us return to our inner wisdom and make us ruminate about our existence and our truth. I really recommend it to those who are in search of themselves.   THANK YOU FOR YOUR BIG HELP!!! Lourdes! :)

"

Love LME,

Lourdes. XOXO

Hi Lourdes! 

Great recommendation! And a hugely famous author! Thank you, Lourdes!

Coach Shane

Send your pictures to:shane@LMEToday.comor simply respond to this newsletter!  Clara

" 

Hi Coach Shane, I'm Brazilian and I really love your classes. I have worked in a British company for one and a half months... Before that, I didn't speak English... NOTHING!! Now, I still don't speak but I'm trying and listening to your podcasts EVERYDAY!! How do you feel knowing that there is a person in the world, in Rio de Janeiro, that listens to you EVERYDAY while crossing  Guanabara Bay (please look on Google, it's the way of going between Rio de Janeiro and Niteroi)? See below the picture about this route that I do everyday to go to work:

"

Morever, I'm here to thank you for the classes. I really wish the best for you!!! LETS MASTER ENGLISH!! Kisses, Clara 

"

Love LME,

Clara. XOXO

Hi Clara! 

I'm SO happy to inspire and coach you in English! It really makes me smile! Although my eyes have not crossed Guanabara Bay...my voice has! WOW!!

Thank you^^

Coach Shane

Send your pictures to:shane@LMEToday.comor simply respond to this newsletter!  Tamami

" 

Dear Shane,

This is my first time writing for your email newsletter. 

It's really hot and humid in Tokyo nowadays...35 degrees Celsius and the humidity is 70%. When it's sunny outside, the weather will almost killing you...like you 
can't breathe! Every day I get a message to my iPhone from the local municipal office warning us that outside sports is prohibited - you will get a heatstroke!

But nevertheless, there are many seasonal enjoyments in the Japanese summer and I  would like to share some with you.

"

In the morning, I enjoy meeting "morning glory" blossoms. They are really pretty and they are popular summer garden flowers in Japan. Purple, pink, blue
and red-purple. They are also popular as science education material for first graders. My daughter brought this pot back from school. It's so incredible how one seed develops into such a beautiful flower.

"

" 

Summer is also the festival season. Big or small, we have summer festivals ("Matsuri") here and there all over Japan. Recently we had a small festival on the 
school grounds. 

Men play Matsuri music with Japanese drums ("Taiko"). Women dance along wearing summer kimonos ("yukata"). We enjoy eating out- we have shaved ice with syrup,  fried noodles, cider and alcohol for adults.

We have games for children - like pop-a-box game (a surprise what you get) and water yo-yo fishing. I only have a picture of the yo-yo fishing (up above).

"

" 

To cool down, we use fans. Today we have electrical fans and even air-conditioners, but still, this fan is a traditional part of Japan and it is even 
made into a candy! I got this cute sweet as a souvenir from Kanazawa in the western part of Japan. Isn't it cute? But you know, it's just a thin rice cracker
(sweet one), and you would instantly finish eating it, with one bite! Many Japanese sweets are like this. They are so delicately decorated and look so cute,

but you can eat them in one bite!

"

"

During these hot days, you need energy...we call it "stamina". For stamina, I made "gyoza" for dinner. It's a popular dish in Japanese homes. They are 
dumplings filled with minced pork and cabbage wrapped in a thin dough. You dip
 them in soy sauce and eat them.

For the "stamina", we add GARLIC! Yes, that's the secret! I'm not a good cook, but my family loves these. I made 50 gyozas, but they will finish eating them really quickly! Argh!

Thank you always and I look forward to your lessons!

Tamami

"

Love LME,

Tamami. XOXO

Hi Tamami! 

Oh...Japanese food is TO DIE FOR! I really love it. And yes, not only the food, but so many products in Japan are very elegantly decorated AND very small! And the quality is also SO good! Feel free to send a few dozen gyozas to me. If you use express mail, they should arrive STILL warm!!!

Coach Shane

Send your pictures to:shane@LMEToday.comor simply respond to this newsletter!   João

"

Hello coach Shane, 

August is a very important month for me, my

birthday is August 20th, so I celebrate a little (not much)!

These pictures were from my birthday in 2018 in my

office with my coworkers. I'm a Public Servant, the guy in

the red t-shirt is me.

Have a good one!

"

Love LME,

João. XOXO

Hi João, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm guessing, by looking at your picture...you are probably about 34 years old, right?! And your office has a young boy working there, too?!! Just joking^^ Well, my sincere congratulations to you TODAY on your birthday! I hope that you have had a terrific day and that the rest of your August is equally as wonderful!!

Coach Shane

Send your pictures to:shane@LMEToday.comor simply respond to this newsletter!  Hanh My 

"

Dear Coach Shane,

Last month I read the book " Cà phê sáng cùng Tony". This is a long book and includes a lot of short stories about life experiences. It can teach you how to improve your life, how to improve bad habits, how to improve success in work, and how to strengthen yourself.  

"

Love LME,

Hanh My. XOXO

Hi Hanh My,

The book sounds really nice. I guess these types of books are becoming more and more popular. Thanks for sharing.

And I read the rest of your letter about NOT HAVING free time as we get older... Yes, it's true! We realize that TIME is our most valuable asset. And using your free time for your parents and close friends only--you are doing a great job!

Coach Shane

Send your pictures to:shane@LMEToday.comor simply respond to this newsletter! Finally, from Coach Shane...   

" 

Last days of summer. Still a few hot days here and there, but soon the leaves will start changing colors!

I love it!

"  

Texas brisket! I'm a Texan. My wife made a few Texan dishes this week. A beef brisket (above) with mashed potatoes and broccoli. And a beer!

And the other Texan dish...chili! Maybe I'll include a picture of that heavenly creation next week!

Instead...a cranberry bread & turkey sandwich. These days my wife and I are SO busy...and cooking can be SO time consuming...sometimes we cheat and get something ready-made. Like these sandwiches.

Cheat days are okay~!!

" 

Why are we SO busy? I really can't wait to tell you...

But not yet. HUGE news for my wife and Mikey and me. And it will benefit all of you, too. But not for a while! 

SO I will wait to tell you.

But it's BIG and it's SO EXHAUSTING!!!! 

"

" 

Clingy! My son is REALLY starting to LOVE to hang out with me. He runs up to me and clings on and if I don't pick him up he complains. He follows me like a little puppy dog...and I'm so happy!!! But he makes work kind of difficult. 

That will change in a few months. BIG news!!!

But that's all I'm telling you. Stay tuned. And JOIN us in class, okay?

1条回帖
Passion 楼主  L0  评论于
(0)  回复(0) 1#
邮件来自coach shane
还没注册帐号?快来注册社区帐号,和我们一起嗨起来!
关于本社区

集各类兴趣爱好于一身的轻量化交流社区,在此您可以和他人一起分享交流您觉得有价值的内容,社区鼓励大家发表原创内容,为社区添砖加瓦!

发帖奖励 → 社区版规 → 招聘版主 →
推荐版块
扫描二维码下载社区APP
回到顶部